Mindfulness workshops for kids...and adults
Did you know we offer 45 minute to 1 hour mindfulness workshops for kids sharing joyful mindful practices and activities inspired by our book, Making Mindful Magic? Our workshops help children to embrace mindfulness in a practical, accessible way that's always fun.
Parents are always welcome too and it can be a great way for parents to see some mindful practices for kids in action to take home with you!
- Suitable for children up to 12 years
- Interactive including short guided meditation, drawing exercises, singing, yoga and whatever else we're finding fun on the day
- 45 minutes to 1 hour sessions
- Our book and prints available to purchase on the day
- Parents are always welcome, children younger than 5 years require an adult to accompany them
We also offer presentations specifically for adults looking at mindfulness in our lives, and for bookstores or special interest groups, Lea can also speak about her journey in writing the book and bringing it to the world through self-publishing.
We've done our workshops for book shops, libraries and yoga studios in Brisbane and are willing to travel around South-East Queensland down to the Northern New South Wales area for workshops so please enquire if you feel a connection to our offerings.